Ever wondered about getting a call from top institutes after clearing the exam? If you dream of getting admission to the B-Schools, this article will help you crack the exam. CAT Online Coaching will help the candidates plan their strategy to ace the exam.
Most candidates pay high for CAT preparation without having proper knowledge about the sources they are referring to. Here we will provide complete details about CAT online preparation and other details. Candidates can choose their preferred sources to prepare for the exam.
There are several ways to prepare for the CAT exam. Candidates can choose any way to make a plan that suits them well.
CAT is one of the most popular MBA entrance tests, held annually for admissions in IIMs and other elite b-schools in India. In 2022, CAT will be conducted in November. CAT Coaching classes have come to the rescue as the competition is difficult, and proper guidance can help students ace the CAT exam.
Due to COVID-19 spread and social distancing precautions, online coaching programs have gained popularity among CAT 2022 aspirants. Online classes are convenient for students in many ways.
Why do you need CAT coaching?
Most candidates aspiring to get admission to MBA courses are pursuing graduation or working 9-to-5 jobs. It costs a lot of time and energy to start independently without guidance. If guided by experts and experienced mentors, aspirants can put a dedicated and focused effort into CAT preparation. The coaching centres aim to prepare students with updated and flexible teaching methods. At Hitbullseye, we have prepared complete CAT coaching classes for your best preparation. All our study packages are tailored to fulfil your need for CAT preparation at your convenience and suitability. Besides, we also extend sources to let you gear up for exhaustive CAT preparation beforehand.
Features of CAT Online Coaching
We have devised comprehensive online courses for the preparation. Our experienced faculty has provided courses covering all CAT Syllabus topics and extensive study material. Once you get comfortable with online classes, you can decide upon the course you want to enrol in:
Conceptual clarity on all the important topics of CAT is gained through interactive live classes provided in the online course. Students can choose the weekend or weekday batch timings as per their suitability.
Special Doubt Sessions
Every concept class has a doubt session, facilitating better learning and faster problem resolution.
Big Bull ki Pathshala
Toppers, top-college alumni, and industry experts provide exclusive live sessions on strategy and tricks to crack the exam. These sessions are conducted periodically, after every 15 days.
Smart Delivery Model
Our academic delivery model includes pre-class and post-class learning systems for students. Students can take both in-class and after-class tests, accompanied by feedback from faculty. Three batches cover the syllabus. You can attend all three batches and complete the syllabus within two months or in consecutive order.
Along with the national-level mock tests, you can take sectional and chapter-wise practice tests to get a hold of each topic. You can learn about your performance in comparison to other aspirants. After every test, the detailed analysis gives students a glimpse of their weak and strong areas. Besides, candidates also get a national-level percentile to know where they stand relative to other aspirants.
Complete Study Material
Every chapter includes exhaustive preparatory material, recorded video lectures, ebooks, assignments, etc. You can go through the e-lectures or videos at any time, according to your preference. Apart from the academic material, you can also learn about the tips, strategies, and shortcuts for various types of CAT questions.
We have 24X7 discussion groups where you can interact with our mentors and other aspirants. Students can join our online GDPI courses and groups for expert guidance and B-School counselling. Our students get 1-to-1 mentoring throughout their preparation journey.
Successful Preparation Tips
Some of the important CAT Online preparation tips are given below. Refer to these tips as they can be a great source to help you crack the exam.
- Taking mock tests helps the candidates to analyse their weak and strong sections. Candidates get an idea about the difficulty level of the paper and how they can manage the three different sections.
- Additionally, Solving the mock tests will familiarise candidates with the exam environment and the effort they must put into each section to score well.
- Candidates who have CAT Online Coaching joined coaching classes can help those focusing on preparing themselves. With the help of team members, queries and other issues can be solved. Members of the study group can motivate each other and work in a healthy environment.
- It is important to know the pattern of the exam you appear for. Candidates must answer the questions within a time limit.
- Focus on understanding the syllabus to ensure accuracy and then on increasing the problem-solving accuracy.
- Being socially active and finding people equally motivated to crack the CAT exam is a must. A good company can make or break the results. Hence, candidates must actively seek out people who have already appeared in CAT exams.
- Candidates should spend their time analysing the shortcut methods. Time management should be a priority, and aspirants must make an effective strategy to manage time.
- The main focus should not be on Verbal Ability, Reasoning or Quantitative Ability but on preparing for all sections with proper time management.
There are various ways to prepare for the CAT exam. One is CAT Online Classes, but students are not forced to opt for coaching. Do what’s best for you instead of following a certain pattern. In the end, consistency and hard work will pay off.